The arborist can determine what type of pruning is necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of the tree. Options we can offer are;
- Removing limbs that interfere with wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, windows or that obstruct pathways,
- Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard,
- Removing diseased or insect-infected limbs,
- Creating better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage,
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions,
- Thinning or removal of unnecessary branches,
- Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree.
Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. An arborist can help decide whether or not a tree should be removed. Arborists have the skills and equipment to safely and efficiently remove trees. Removal is recommended when the following occur:
- The tree is dead or dying
- The tree is considered hazardous.
- The tree is causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning.
- The tree is crowding and causing harm to other trees.
- The tree is to be replaced by a more suitable specimen.
- The tree should be removed to allow for new construction
In possession of one of the most powerful woodchippers on the market, West Coast Arbor Service would be happy to simply chip any fallen trees or branches that you have cut yourself. Chipping the trees on site means we can take away more of tree waste, in less time which saves you money. We are also happy to give you the tree woodchip for free at the end of the job and tip them in a convenient location for use in your garden. See the ‘get mulch‘� section for more information
About 60% of all outages on our electricity network are caused by external factors like trees coming into contact with powerlines. The law requires your trees to be trimmed to ensure there is a minimum safety clearance between trees and powerlines. In residential areas the vegetation safety clearance is typically 0.5 – 1.5 metres around bare, low voltage overhead wires and two metres around high voltage lines. Whether it s a proactive approach to tree maintenance or you have received a western power notice, West Coast Arbor Service can safely get the job done.
Although it sounds expensive, binging in a crane can actually work out cheaper. When working with trees in rear blocks or where access is a real issue, bringing in a crane to lift the tree over a structure is often the best solution. We have carried out hundreds of crane removals and pride ourselves in being the big tree specialists in Perth. Please see our gallery for photos of recent work we have completed including the use of 100tonne+ cranes with 35m+ trees.
Our public liability insurance cover protects your property and also gives you peace of mind that your in the best hands. Unlike some other operators in Perth, we offer $20 Million insurance to safeguard your assets from any type of harm, rather than the industry standard $5 Million.
West Coast Arbor Service is the preferred supplier to many of Perth most established insurance companies and loss adjusters. We understand the claims process and in most cases we even act on your behalf to ensure everything runs smoothly. If you have had a tree or branch come down in a storm, call us immediately and we will come out as soon as possible to start the road to recovery.
Call West Coast Arbor Service today for a free, no-obligation quote and compare our rates with others. We are confident you won’t find a more cost-effective and professional solutions provider in Perth